In accordance with Spanish Law 34/2002, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, we hereby inform you that this website is owned by:
Corporate name: HYGIA HEALTH TRADING, S.L.
Tax ID Nº.: B-17078932
Address: Pol. Ind. Pont Xetmar,C/ Sau 3 C/ G núm.5-17844 Cornellà del Terri – Girona (Spain)
Telephone: +34 872 220 442
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
The content of this website, including its texts, images and graphic designs, belong to HYGIA HEALTH TRADING, S.L. or to third parties who have authorised their use. HYGIA HEALTH TRADING, S.L. presents this content for informational and promotional purposes, and authorises its use exclusively for these purposes. Any use of these designs, images or texts must specifically indicate that they belong to HYGIA HEALTH TRADING, S.L., who reserves the right to undertake the appropriate legal action to repair the damage caused by any act that infringes on its intellectual and industrial property rights.
EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
HYGIA HEALTH TRADING, S.L. acts with the utmost diligence to ensure that the data and information it offers on its website is up to date at all times. However, it cannot guarantee and accepts no liability for the accuracy and up-to-dateness of the content of the website, and reserves the right to modify the aforementioned content at any time. HYGIA HEALTH TRADING, S.L. will not be held liable for any information obtained through links included in the website.
Commercial relations with customers will be governed by the General Terms and Conditions established by HYGIA HEALTH TRADING, S.L. in a document drawn up specifically for this purpose, or by specific agreements entered into by HYGIA HEALTH TRADING, S.L. and its customers.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
By using this website, the user fully accepts the terms and conditions of the present legal notice. Any dispute arising from the use of this website will be exclusively subject to Spanish Law. All users of the website, regardless of the territorial jurisdiction in which they gain access to it, agree to fulfil and abide by these clauses, expressly waiving their right to any other jurisdiction that may correspond to them by law.
- FOR WHAT PURPOSE WILL HYGIA HEALTH TRADING PROCESS THE USER’S PERSONAL DATA AND FOR HOW LONG?
The personal data provided by the User through the Website will be processed by HYGIA HEALTH TRADING for the following purposes:
- To manage, process and deal with the User’s requests, incidents or queries when they provide their data through the email@example.com. The User’s data will be stored for this purpose until such a time that they revoke their consent or exercise their right to object.
- To keep the User informed of the latest developments of HYGIA HEALTH TRADING in its Social Media profiles, if the User chooses to follow the profiles of HYGIA HEALTH TRADING. If the User does not wish to continue receiving commercial information about HYGIA HEALTH TRADING through its Social Media profiles, they must unfollow them.
- WHAT USER DATA WILL BE PROCESSED BY HYGIA HEALTH TRADING?
HYGIA HEALTH TRADING will process the following categories of User data:
- Identification data
- Contact data
- USER’S LIABILITY
- Guarantees that the data they provide to HYGIA HEALTH TRADING is true, accurate, complete and up to date. Accordingly, the User is responsible for the veracity of all the data that they provide and will timely update the aforementioned data in the event of changes so that it reflects their real circumstances.
- Will be held liable for any false or inaccurate information that they provide through the Website, and for any damage, whether direct or indirect, caused to HYGIA HEALTH TRADING or to third parties by this circumstance.
- SOCIAL MEDIA
The processing of personal data carried out through the social media profiles of HYGIA HEALTH TRADING is restricted to the processing allowed by each social medium for corporate profiles. HYGIA HEALTH TRADING may use the aforementioned profiles to inform the users subscribed to the company’s profile in each social medium about its activities, events, workshops, special offers, promotions or new developments regarding its products or services, as well as to share information of interest on the company’s usual topics. HYGIA HEALTH TRADING will not collect any data directly from the social medium.
- EXERCISE OF RIGHTS
The User may, at any time and free of charge, contact HYGIA HEALTH TRADING by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating “Data Protection” and attaching a photocopy of their identity document, in order to exercise the following rights:
- Right to revoke any consent
- Right of access. The User may request access to the personal information the company holds about them.
- Right to rectification. The User may ask the company to correct, modify or erase any incomplete, out-of-date or inaccurate information.
- Right to erasure. The User may request the erasure of their personal information when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purpose(s) for which it was collected.
- Right to object. The User may object to the processing of their personal information based on legitimate grounds.
- Right to restriction of processing. The User may exercise the right to obtain from HYGIA HEALTH TRADING the restriction of the processing of their data if any of the conditions listed in the data protection legislation are fulfilled.
- Right to data portability. The User may exercise the right to receive their personal data in order to transfer it to another controller.
- Right to lodge a complaint. The User may exercise the right to lodge a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (www.agpd.es) if they consider that HYGIA HEALTH TRADING has infringed their rights under the General Data Protection Regulation in the processing of their personal data.
- SECURITY MEASURES
HYGIA HEALTH TRADING will at all times fulfil the duty of confidentiality in relation to its processing of the User’s data, in accordance with the corresponding legislation, implementing the appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure the security of the User’s data and to prevent the alteration, loss, unauthorised access or unauthorised processing of he data, taking into account the state of the art, the nature of the stored data and the risks to which it is exposed.